Oh, I wish I lived in the land of cotton...oh, wait. I do.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Gah!

So, I blogged at the end of January, completely intending to resume writing a couple of times a week. And it just...didn't happen. For some reason, blogging is not something I feel compelled to make time for. Part of the problem surely is that time for blogging is relatively limited, once you subtract work, sleep, boot camp, eating, church obligations, and hanging out with the family. But the other issue is that I haven't felt moved to write. It feels almost like a muscle that has atrophied; as my body has gotten stronger, so my writing muscles have weakened.

So, this time, no promises, but I hope to resume posting a couple times a week again. Starting with today, of course, and not just this mea culpa.

1 comment:

RobotSoul said...

Yay! You're back! I keep checking, no blog. Keep checking, no blog. Imagine my delight when I looked in tonight and saw three entries. You have an amazing gift for language and I hope you keep writing, not just for the entertainment it brings to my life (hey, I don't have cable), but so your writing muscles don't atrophy.