Oh, I wish I lived in the land of cotton...oh, wait. I do.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Also Amusing

Yesterday, Caetlin ended up going down for her "nap" at 5:00 p.m., and because she hadn't had a nap the day before and because she had eaten like a champ all day and would therefore be okay without dinner, we let her sleep through into the night. She woke us up chattering at about midnight, so we got up with her to change her diaper, put her into jammies, and at her demand, read her a story or two.

What I thought was really funny about the situation was what she was babbling about into the monitor when she woke me up. She was saying over and over, "Pretty Caetlin. Cute Caetlin. Yeah. Cute Caetlin. Pretty Caetlin."

Maybe we tell her how adorable she is a little too often. But she is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was really funny :)