Oh, I wish I lived in the land of cotton...oh, wait. I do.

Friday, October 10, 2008

More Video, This Time With 39% More Hilarity

So, despite the lack of comments left on the blog, I have heard through back channels that the video in the last post was very popular. It not being much of anything except Caetlin desperately trying to get the camera from me, I thought I might try again. So tonight Caetlin and Bruce were having some post-bath, pre-bed fun and I pulled out the trusty Flip. Caetlin managed to ignore it this time.

I titled the video "Caetlin Bosses Daddy" because the entire video consists of her ordering Bruce around. She tells him to sit on the couch and gets upset when he doesn't sit where she tells him to. She orders him to put his fingers on the arm of the couch so she can drive over them with the car. When she tires of that, she emphatically and repeatedly orders him off the couch- "Daddy get out, please!" Then she turns the lights out on all of us, and refuses to turn them back on. Good times.

She's already got Daddy wrapped around her little finger, I think. Anyway, you can hear from my chuckles that I found this all fairly amusing. Forgive the poor camera work- I had a lonely cat frantically making out with my camera hand.

Enjoy!

No comments: