Oh, I wish I lived in the land of cotton...oh, wait. I do.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Update

We're not moving. When we told our landlord we were considering it, he dropped $250 off the monthly rent. That's not something we could pass up.

I am sad about the house. It was kind of an important emotional thing, since it seems like we haven't had much good going on around here lately, and in fact mostly have been horribly stressed and worried for the last 4 months or so. I had latched onto the new house as a place to spread out a little, mentally as well as physically. But moving wouldn't be the prudent thing, not when we have a much lower rent combined with none of the costs of moving- hiring someone to help with the furniture, the security deposit, etc.

So we're not moving. In more ways than one, it seems sometimes.

No comments: