Oh, I wish I lived in the land of cotton...oh, wait. I do.

Friday, August 17, 2007

About Me. All about me. Me, me, me!

I love having a blog. I can release my inner three year old, who can talk about herself as much as she wants!

Seriously, a little about me, an FAQ, if you will (even though no one has ever asked any questions, but these are the ones I'm sure will become "frequently asked" when I start getting NYTimes level readership):

Q. Why is the blog called what it is?
A. I'm actually pretty good at math, at arithmetic and algebra and general useful math, anyway. You put me in front of calculus, though, and that shit may as well be Soviet for all I know. But, there are actually 2 reasons I chose the name: 1. It's the rallying cry of many lawyers everywhere, and 2. it sort of sums up my approach to life of general cluelessness. Also, 3. I thought it was catchy.

Q. Where are you from?
A. I grew up in a small town in south Georgia *cough*hellhole*cough*. (Sorry, people who still live in this place: nothin' but love for ya, you know? Names will not be revealed to protect the innocent.) I moved away as fast as I could, have lived a bunch of places, and somehow, inexplicably now have ended up back in Georgia.

Q. What kind of law do you practice?
A. Real estate finance. That means I CANNOT answer your legal questions on the following topics: criminal law, wills & estates, guardianship, car accident liability, family law, residential landlord-tenant law, and health care law, notwithstanding that I did go to law school. They didn't teach me any of that mess. You want to know how to mortgage a piece of commercial property, I'm your girl.

Q. Where did you meet Bruce? What does he do for a living?
A. In law school, and he practices a more arcane type of financial law than I do, so don't ask. He can't help you with those things either.

Q. Is your baby cute?
A. Of course! See for yourself:


Okay, I might have made that last one up. But she is cute.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Caetlin! Daddy loves you.

redtop41 said...

Is she cute? Does Doyle have a D in it and Does Luna have an L, anymore questions? =)