Oh, I wish I lived in the land of cotton...oh, wait. I do.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Zzzzz

I only walked 20 minutes this morning. Boo. Usually when I make myself get up and get going, I get into it, but not today. It was humid, so I was pouring sweat even though I wasn't working so hard, and I was just dragging. I had a bad night last night. Caetlin woke me up screaming an hour and a half after I went to sleep; I have no idea what was wrong but I would guess it's either teething or a nightmare. My money would be on the nightmare, since she doesn't seem like her teeth are bothering her during the day, but no one can really know for sure. I got her calmed down, meaning no longer crying, and I should have gotten her a bottle to help her really settle down, but I was almost asleep on my feet. I knew she would cry when I left, but I went back to bed anyway. She cried for like three minutes and then fell back asleep. I still felt/feel like a bad mommy.

Bruce was also working late so he wasn't home for any of this, and then he woke me up when he came home. So bad night, no energy this morning. Oh well. 20 minutes is better than none, right? Right.

No comments: