Oh, I wish I lived in the land of cotton...oh, wait. I do.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Picture Dump

I've been entirely remiss in posting pictures of Caetlin. I realized recently that I have a ton of pictures on my camera that I needed to port over to the computer, and in doing so, I discovered a number of really great pics of Caetlin that I wanted to share. I'll be doing this over the next little while. These are random pictures from late summer and fall.

For instance, we spent a weekend with my grandmother and extended family in August. This is Caetlin and her great grandmother. I can't tell you how pleased I am to have these pictures.



And we spent a beautiful day in October at the duck pond near our house. In among several apartment buildings and corporate campuses, there is a large park with a pond filled with ducks and geese. Lots of green space, tables, walking trails- it's just lovely. I took lots of pictures that day, so you'll see a bunch from this series in the coming days (weeks? Don't want to overpromise).



Caetlin and Daddy.



She's my big girl.



With the ducks.



How could you resist that face?


Okay, that should be enough red meat for the base for now. More later.

No comments: