Oh, I wish I lived in the land of cotton...oh, wait. I do.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bitter, Bitter, Bitter

So, Caetlin's runny nose, etc., that I posted about a couple of days ago? The one where I was saying it was either a cold or a ragweed allergy? Yeah, I know which one it is now. Want to know how I know?

I can't catch a fargin' allergy!

Also, she's getting better. Which is good. I mean, yay for her. Really.

All kidding aside, I am happy that she's getting better, but it's hard not to feel a teensy bit annoyed that I have caught it again. I was trying to be so careful, but she sneezed in the immediate vicinity of my face a couple of times, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I am glad it's not an allergy.

But, I mean, really, can't it not be contagious? Just this once?

No comments: