Oh, I wish I lived in the land of cotton...oh, wait. I do.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Go Dawgs!

So, in anticipation of this weekend's Georgia-Florida football game (also known as the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party), I present:

AN ODE TO GEORGIA GIRLS


Georgia girls have attitude.

Georgia girls are on the move.


Georgia girls are book smart.


Georgia girls are intellectually curious.


And finally, Georgia girls are just cute!


So, despite that we may get killed if Joe Stafford can't nut up and actually perform like he's capable of doing (shades of Quincy Carter, who was the original choke artist at Georgia), I still just have one thing to say about the game this weekend:


GO DAWGS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pics! The Q.C. reference brings back some memories. Go Dawgs!