Oh, I wish I lived in the land of cotton...oh, wait. I do.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

In Which I Attempt Humor, And Decide That Pictures Will Have to Suffice, Since Clearly The Humor Ain't Working

I like to call this picture "C-Dawg Wuz Here."


Although I think a better gang name for her might be "C-Note." Because of the hundred dollar bill connection? And her name starts with C? Get it? Huh? Huh? Get it?

(Yeah, I just exposed myself as the whitest, non-gang-iest person on earth with that little vignette, right there.)

Anyway, this was playtime while her bath was running. For nothing other than your amusement (since the humor probably isn't rating high on the amusement scale), I give you a couple more pictures.



UPDATE: Bruce says he can't decide between C-Dawg and C-Note. He says he sees the appeal of C-Note, but C-Dawg might be more appropriate because "Dog!" is one of her words.

Him: "Yo yo yo what's up C-Dawg?? How's my homegirl doin' tonight?"
Her: "Dog!"

Either way, her gang colors are pink and, well, pink, and the members of her gang all wear Pampers Cruisers. We don't want none of that Huggies trash up in here.

(Yeah, still white and non-gang-ish. That's not changing.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wyatt is ALL thug. But he's been rockin' the Kirkland Brand diapers, and I might have some trouble getting him in a pink bandana. Can he still be in the gang?

Patricia said...

If I say no, will he start a rival gang? Would we have a baby rumble??

Anonymous said...

C-Dub or C-Diddy are my choices......=)

redtop41 said...

Woops didn't mean to do that anonymous...=)

Anonymous said...

It could get messy. bring some wipees.