Oh, I wish I lived in the land of cotton...oh, wait. I do.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Playground: A Photo Essay

Last weekend we went to the playground on Sunday afternoon. She was tired, having not taken her afternoon nap, but she enjoyed herself anyway. I brought the camera along and took a few pictures.

We started on the swings, which are her favorites.

Then we walked around a bit.



We stopped for a juice break. All that walking makes a girl thirsty!


Then time for the slide, her other favorite. She likes going down on her belly the best, since she goes faster that way.



We walked around some more, and played near the sandbox.


She was starting to get really tired by then, so we finished on the swings again.


In all, a great day at the playground.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really should consider not dressing Bruce up in that skirt and tights again that way. Oh wait! That was Caitlin. Sorry! ;)
Kel

Anonymous said...

I also just realized I misspelled Caetlin's name. Please forgive me. I'm very picky about spelling people's names correctly.

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable! Sounds like the family had a wonderful day at the park.
-Candice