Oh, I wish I lived in the land of cotton...oh, wait. I do.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

As If On Cue

So, we're on vacation this week (which may mean more blogging, but it also may mean less). As if the director of our lives had said, "Roll illness," Caetlin woke with a cold Friday morning. It was a nasty one, too, where Friday she was a little stuffy, and Friday night she hardly slept because she could barely breathe. She slept a lot yesterday and has so far had a pretty decent night's sleep tonight, so I'm hoping she'll move through it quickly.

I am also taking Airborne, Zicam, vitamin C, sacrificing chickens, doing a wellness dance, and just generally praying that I won't get sick while on vacation. Caetlin can handle her illness with aplomb; she's still happy and has a great time walking around and playing, despite her runny nose. Me, not so much.

So, tomorrow we relocate with our dearest friends in the world, who brought their adorable daughter Saturday afternoon all the way from Los Angeles, to the mountain house that we have rented for the week. Blogging (if any) to resume on location in the mountains of north Georgia for the next week.

And if you have any extra chickens lying around- feel free to offer them up for my health, would you?

No comments: