Oh, I wish I lived in the land of cotton...oh, wait. I do.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fair Warning

I have suddenly become completely swamped at work, so it may be Thanksgiving weekend before I post again, and maybe not even then, as I may be working over the holiday as well. If Caetlin does something really huge, I'll probably post something about it, but I can't even imagine what that might be right now. She's making huge verbal and physical strides right now, but it's not like she's speaking in complete sentences or anything. If that happens, I'll let you know.

By the way, Go Dawgs. Also, stupid Vanderbilt. And stupid Tennessee. Also, let's go Cats! If Kentucky beats Tennessee next week, Georgia wins the SEC East and goes to the SEC championship against LSU, and probably guarantees itself at least an at-large BCS bowl bid. It probably has that already, assuming it wins against Georgia Tech, but if it goes to the championship, that's even better. Although I was reading something this morning that was saying that maybe it's better for Georgia that Tennessee go to the SEC championship, as that would ensure a Sugar Bowl bid for the Dawgs. Listen, I don't pretend to understand the BCS, so just...Go Dawgs, is all I can say.

Anyway, assume I (and more importantly, the star of our show, Caetlin) am still alive, but it may be radio (internet?) silence for a couple of weeks. C has her 15 month appointment tomorrow, so maybe I'll try to post about those stats, but otherwise, I'll be working my buns off. Regular posting will resume when I can.

No comments: