Oh, I wish I lived in the land of cotton...oh, wait. I do.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Time Waster for a Good Cause

By the way, I ran across this game the other day, and while I don't think too deeply about whether it can actually do any good for world hunger, I find it ridiculously addictive. The thing I work on is boosting my level- there are 50 levels, and I've managed to make it and stay at level 44 for a couple of words. Then I had to, you know, work and all, so I had to quit.

Anyway, check it out for some word-nerd fun.

UPDATE: For a brief shining moment I was at level 49, then crashed down to earth. I seemed to burn out shortly after that. Oh well. Tomorrow is another day...for chasing that elusive 50.

Also, I totally underestimate how many words I sort of know, or can intuit the meaning of, because I read a lot. That's pretty cool. (In a terribly nerdy way.)

No comments: